Boring isn't it?
And now that I've figured out the problem, I know the solution. I, myself, need to work out the boredom. This weekend I'm going to get around to things I've been putting off for no good reason. These are things I've been wanting to do to achieve my goals. And they will get done, and I will not have to complain about my boredom anymore.
- PVP - Any BG is fine with me! I just need the honor and marks to get my next piece of pvp epicness
- Grind Winterspring rep - Yes, yes, I know. Sounds boring and mundane. Well, it will be, I admit. But I want my tiger!
- Do my dailies - I want epic flight form, and therefore I need to quest for the gold. Putting off my dailys won't help me at all.
- Run Instances - Yeah. I want my rep. I want my herioc keys. Not gonna get that by sitting around am I?
- Try to get a spot in a Kara raid - Due to some RL issues I am not able to get online when my guild, TK, raids. So my friend has said he might try to find me a spot in his guild's raid groups. Even if I have to respec tree, I'd be happy to go.
And there's many, various, other things. But I think that small list gives you an idea of some of what I want. Oh, and I'd also someday like to be called:
Isthla, Queen of Pets
Or something along those lines =D Be looking for a post on that in the near future...