Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Violia!

In the past few weeks I've been complaining to my ingame friends how boring WoW has gotten for me. One of my friends said he had the same problem, but unlike me, he was actually doing something about it. See, I just came to the realization that it is completly my fault that I'm bored with the game. Recently, all I've pretty much been doing is logging on to Isthla, saying hi to the guildies, and sitting around SW for a while, not doing anything at all. Every once and a while I'd logged on to an alt, sit around and go back on Isthla.

Boring isn't it?
Yeah.

And now that I've figured out the problem, I know the solution. I, myself, need to work out the boredom. This weekend I'm going to get around to things I've been putting off for no good reason. These are things I've been wanting to do to achieve my goals. And they will get done, and I will not have to complain about my boredom anymore.

  • PVP - Any BG is fine with me! I just need the honor and marks to get my next piece of pvp epicness
  • Grind Winterspring rep - Yes, yes, I know. Sounds boring and mundane. Well, it will be, I admit. But I want my tiger!
  • Do my dailies - I want epic flight form, and therefore I need to quest for the gold. Putting off my dailys won't help me at all.
  • Run Instances - Yeah. I want my rep. I want my herioc keys. Not gonna get that by sitting around am I?
  • Try to get a spot in a Kara raid - Due to some RL issues I am not able to get online when my guild, TK, raids. So my friend has said he might try to find me a spot in his guild's raid groups. Even if I have to respec tree, I'd be happy to go.

And there's many, various, other things. But I think that small list gives you an idea of some of what I want. Oh, and I'd also someday like to be called:

Isthla, Queen of Pets

Or something along those lines =D Be looking for a post on that in the near future...

5 comments:

Fibo said...

Nice Blog :)

Isthla said...

Thanks =D

Anonymous said...

GG isthla GG.

I like pie.

Anonymous said...

Moondrala is unfortunately carrying that title. You must overcome her. Maybe Sexually. Yes sexually.

FFXI Accounts said...

I agree that once you have mastered a game then it becomes a little boring if you continue playing the same. Most of the gamers out there love and enjoy WoW.