Monday, April 30, 2007

Weekand Update 4/30

I really didn't do much this weekend. On Friday I ran Old Hillsbrad in Caverns of Time and at the end I won Mantle of Perenolde from the Epoch Dragon. They are a great shoulder piece for a feral druid, if I may say so myself. I got some quests finished, but other that that, Friday wasn't very productive.

On Saturday I completed about 10 quests in Nagrand, including the first Windroc Mastery since I hadn't actually found the camp before then. I didn't really look either ^^ While working on Clefthoof Mastery I dinged 67.

On Sunday I finished up the first Clefthoof and Talbuk mastery quests, and got four bars into 67. One level until flight form. I can't wait! Anyways, I'm planning on hitting 68 this weekend, but we'll see how it goes. Full rest exp for the whole level. Yay :)

Not much else to say, I'll try to get some more bars filled tonight.

2 comments:

Keystone said...

So close to flight form...

Hopefully you hit 68 this weekend and you can take some screenshots from the air.

...good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I’m glad to inform you that I added your website to search-wow.com! And I'm also very sorry to post that here, but I wasn't able to find a contact form :(


What is Search-WoW.com?
Search-WoW.com is a search engine dedicated to World of Warcraft. Based on Google, it only searches on a specific list of websites selected for the quality of their content. Therefore, Search-WoW.com returns more relevant results than Google most of the time. And of course, it also filters all the crappy websites full of spam for who knows what (You know, the kind of websites that tends to appear in the 5 first results of Google :-)). In two words, it’s a kind of directory that uses the power of Google for the searches. Human selection with the power of Google!

Of course, some very interesting websites are still missing from Search-WoW. Unfortunately, I’m sure that I don’t know all the good websites on WoW! That’s why I would be very thankful if you could check the list of the indexed websites at http://www.search-wow.com/about.html and tell me if you know some sites that should be included.

I hope that you will like Search-WoW.com and I would be very pleased to have your feedback. So let me know what you think with this form. And if you really like it, you can always digg it :-) (or reddit it, or delicious, or whatever you prefer !)



Cheers,

Julien,
Creator of Search-WoW.com