Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Caverns of Time for Me

In other words, I hit 66 last night after turning in the quest 'Helping the Lost Find Their Way'. I finished some other quests as well, but that's not important. The night started out questing, as usual, and I ended it by leveling, buying my spells which cost too much >.> and buying a new staff. I'd been wanting to get my hands on Braxxis' Staff of Slumber for a while but I simply didn't have the money. Last night I managed to buy it for 50g. So now I have the staff I've been wanting and 4 levels to go until 70. Two levels 'till flight form :)

On Friday, I'm planning to start the quests for Old Hillsbrad, so I can do Durnholde. I've heard it's a really interesting instance, and I can't wait to get started.

Anyways, other than that, there's no new news.

No comments: