Monday, June 4, 2007

Weekend Update 6/4

I got my third key fragment, and now I need to do BM to get 'The Master's Key'. Then I'll be attuned to Kara :D But I'll have to PUG it if I want to do any raiding, because my guild isn't raiding at the time unfortuantly.
I don't think I'll be having the beach party. I haven't gathered any of the resources, and I don't know if I'm up for it. There's just so many things I want to do WoW wise.

*Finish 'Escape from Durnholde' for access to BM
*Do BM event to finish Karazhan attunement
*Reach exalted with Kurenei, Sha'tari Skyguard, Lower City, Netherwing, The Sha'tar, The Consortium, Cenerion Expedition, and other factions
*Save up 5000g for 300 flying
*Level Arasa to 24
*Level Eaimer to 18
*Level Dorinaa, draenei shaman, to 11
*Level new BE pally to 16
*Level draenei pally to 41
*Get atleast one piece of arena feral gear
*Get mining to 200
*Collect 50 Alterac Valley marks of honor
*Get enchanting to 100

And so, I've got plenty of things on my plate, so I don't know if I'll have that beach party.

1 comment:

Keystone said...

That is a ton of goals to complete, so I'd understand if you canceled the party.

I hope you're able to complete all your goals, maybe then we can reschedule the party ^^