Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ding 65

I know I haven't posted in a while...I've been busy with a project and I'm not even close to being finished with it. So this is a short sorry.

Anyways, on Monday night Isthla managed to ding 65, and I am working on finishing all the quests in Zangarmarsh since I have so many left and I don't want to just leave them and miss out on the experiance. Last week I also got enough gold to buy artisian (150) riding by borrowing from people who I'm almost done paying back. The 100% speed increase is absolutely fantastic, and I think the lessons were worth every gold, even if I do have to pay someone back.

Next post is going to be an alt list, since I have 15 of them. Their server, name, race, class and level will be posted in the list. Specs will be added when all my characters are level 20.

Yeah, this is a short post. Not too much to say, but next post after the alt list will probably be longer.

No comments: